Monday, September 28, 2009

Ouch!

So I'm not sure what the pain is all i know is that it HURTS! I have been having super bad pains in the left side of my back where my kidney is for almost a week now. Its not continuous but it is definitely more often than not, and the pain is certainly increasing. Somebody at work today said that it might be kidney stones...i don't know why but i thought only guys got kidney stones? just goes to show what i know.
I get to see Tuck Tuck tomorrow!!! I am super excited. granted it is to take him to the vet so not a super happy occasion... ut i still get to spend the day with him. I guess he is super itchy and his skin rash is back, which is bad. I feel so so bad for him when he is like this. He just itches and bites at himself all the time and its so bad that he scratches and bites off all his fur in certain areas. then he looks funny. But i cant imagine being THAT itchy all the time, he must be absolutely miserable. poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment