Tuesday, September 8, 2009
it's been too long
so it has been forever since i last wrote anything...sorry. I have been super crazy busy. My life pretty much consists of eating, sleeping, and working, its super boring. I do however love my work, the people i work with are super fun and make my job very enjoyable. The people i serve are generally very nice happy people. I do however occasionally get the grumpy needy mean just plain out jerks that make me resent my job. I really do try my very best with every table that i get to get you everything that you could possibly need or want. I am there to make you happy and ensure that you have the best experience possible. BUT you are not the only table i have and my tray can only carry so much and the kitchen can only cook your food so fast and i am only human so i do make mistakes and i do forget things, so please if you have an issue with the service that i am providing you PLEASE do not go behind my back and seek out my manager and complain to them and say nothing to me, just tell me that you have a problem with how i am attending to you or that you need something or whatever it is that you are so upset about. TELL ME, ME,ME,ME. Because im the one who has to correct whatever it is that is upsetting you. I still have to continue to serve your table so if you have an issue talk to me about it please dont go behind my back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment